PrimaryCare facilityNew concepts of providing comprehensive acute and chronic medical care, urgent care for the entire family.
Cosmetics, Fillers & BotoxSkincare solutions from skincare experts. Enter the world of professional skincare treatments...
sleep &feel betterWe are using innovative methods for the care and wellness of the ear, nose, throat and parts of the head and neck.
From teeth whitening to full mouth reconstruction, We cover all the bases to produce healthy, quality smiles.
A new world of treatments require a bit less bravery.
- Internal Medicine
(Primary Care, Family Doctor)
- Gen & Vas Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
The Podiatric team at DIM is available for your foot and ankle needs. Our philosophy is to bring Board Certified Foot and Ankle Physicians to you in your community. We work with you and your primary care physician as a team to come up with a comprehensive plan using the latest technologies available to resolve or prevent your specific problem.
Dr. Makower has over 20 years experience in the field, and has been involved in training programs in some of Brooklyn's most well respected hospitals over those past 20 years..His team is available 24/7 for trauma and other emergent care. His team includes Orthotists he has been working closely with for over 5 years to provide the best orthotic and bracing solutions available
Dr. Bryan Makower, DPMWith more than 20 years of experience.
Procedures & Services
Full Range of Foot and Ankle Office and Hospital Procedures for conditions including
- Diabetic Foot Care (preventive care, shoe and insert dispensing, ulcer treatment, wound care, limb salvage)
- Re constructive Foot Surgery (bunion, hammertoe, neuroma, flat foot cavus foot, callouses)
- General Foot Care (medical, surgical and laser care for thick/fungal nails, callouses, skin disorders including athletes foot, skin, soft tissue and bone infection including ingrown toenails)
- Pediatric Foot Care (evaluation and treatment of in toe/out toe, flat foot, arch pain, toe walking, other gait problems)
- Sports Medicime (evaluation and management of overuse injuries and custom orthoses to maximize efficiency, while reducing adverse positioning and decreasing risk of overuse injury)
- Trauma/Consult (full emergency room and inpatient consult services. Open reduction and internal fixation as well as medical/orhtopedic management of trauma)
Please check American Board of Pdodiatric Surgery Web Site for more information on these proc as well as others and constant advances in the field of foot and ankle carewww.footphysicians.com
We're extremely proud of our doctors. They're professionals on the cutting edge of their field.
Dr. Bryan Makower, DPM
81 Willoughby Street 4th Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201, NY
Podiatrist Doctor at Downtown Medical Services