- BC/BS Verizon
- Comprehensive Care Management
- Elder Plan
- Great West
- United Health Care
- Administrative Concept
- Empire BC/BS
- First Health
- Health First
- GHI HMO
- Health Plus
- UHC Empire Plan
- Well Care
- All Local and Union Plans
Get a good medical care with us ...
Worker's Compensation Insurance
If you get hurt on the job, your employer is required by law to pay for workers'
compensation benefits. You could get hurt by:
- One event at work. Examples: hurting your back, getting burned by a chemical, getting hurt in a car accident while at work
- Repeated exposures at work. Examples: hurting your wrist from doing the same motion over and over, losing your hearing because of constant loud noise deliveries.
What are the benefits?Medical Care: Paid for by your employer, to help you recover from an injury or illness caused by work.
Temporary Disability Benefits: Payments if you lose wages because your injury prevents you from doing your usual job while recovering.
Permanent Disability Benefits: Payments if you don't recover completely.
Benefits When You Need To Change Jobs:
- Supplemental Job Displacement Benefit. A benefit to help pay for retraining or skill enhancement if you don't recover completely, you don't return to work for your employer.
- Vocational Rehabilitation. Job placement counseling and possibly retraining, if you are unable to return to your old job and your employer doesn't offer other work.